Monday, November 29, 2010

We're Back!!!!


Did we really go anywhere? No. However I have not posted a comment in a LONGGGGG time! Thought it was time to start adding posts since so much has changed in our lives in the past um 3 years! Lets see where shall we start... 1) I graduated from BYU with a major in Food Science and a minor in Spanish. 2) I got a job at a pie plant called Cutie Pie as a Quality Assurance Manager. 3) We purchased a condo in Taylorsville which we have now pretty much remodeled completely! 4) We got a puppy named milo (picuted below) 5) Greg graduated from BYU with a major in History and is currently looking for a job AND 6) THIS IS THE MOST EXCITING ONE...we had a little baby girl Sept 21, 2010 and we are in love (picture below). So we will see how I do with keeping up with our blog. I am still trying to figure out how everything works and trying to personalize our blog (we shall see how long this takes!!!)


3 comments:

Brooke said...

Beckie, it's so good to see you in the blogging world! I tried to go to your other blog too but apparently it's been a while since you updated that one as well, eh? Hopefully you'll find a way to keep blogging. Life is busy but it's a great way to keep a journal.

Erin said...

Finally! Hooray. Yeah, you got some catchup to do! I understand. I haven't posted in about two weeks and already feel like the posts are going to get backed up.

edwardsfamily said...

Yay! You posted! We need to get together soon!